PC/ABS Masterbatch/PBT Color Masterbatch/Pallet Masterbatch
- PC/ABS Masterbatch/PBT Color Masterbatch/Pallet Masterbatch with high concentration of carbon black polyethylene resin as the carrier, by high temperature and practice. Adaptable, easy to disperse, suitable for most resins. Black masterbatch using carbon black (Carbon Black) to produce.
- Carbon black is a mixture of students very difficult to handle and dirty, it was full of dust, light and fluffy. Unless a large scale of treatment is adopted, it will contaminate the machine and workers, so that the working environment will become dirty. Because of this, casters are generally choose in a carrier resin, black masterbatch, complete pre dispersion of carbon black. The resin carrier is clean, free flowing and easy to use.
- Application areas: PE, PP, PS, ABS, PVC, PC, PA, PBT, PU, EVA, etc.. Applicable to most thermal resin. Injection, pumping grain, a pressing plate, film, cast film, wire, cable, fiber spinning, blow process. Environmental protection high concentration high luminosity special injection molding grade of black masterbatch. Household appliances, automobiles, toys, building materials, hardware accessories and other industries.
|Product Name||PC/ABS Masterbatch/PBT Color Masterbatch/Pallet Masterbatch|
|Carrier||PP PE EVA|
|Carbon black content||15%--50%|
|Carbon black type||N220/N326/N330/N550|
|Light and weather resistance||Level 8|
| Melt index|
|Standard||ISO9001, FDA, RoHS, SGS|
|Product Application||Palstic processing: Film Blowing, Blow Molding, Injection Molding, Extrusion Molding, Casting Film, Wire Drawing|
|PE Masterbatch MSDS||PET Masterbatch MSDS||PE Masterbatch DGM|
Carbon Black content: 15%-50%
Rutile titanium dioxide content: 30%--70%
Pigment content: 10%--50%
Melting Temperature: 140ºC-200ºC
CaO Content: 75%-80%
1. PE/PP Injection Molding (Box, Containers, Chairs, Crates, Buckets, Battery, Cases, Hangers, Trash Can, Waste Bin, Bottle Cap, etc.)
2. PE/PP Extrusion Molding (Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, Water Pipe, Water Supply Pipe, Drain Pipe etc.)
3. PE Blow Molding (Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
4. PE Film (Shopping Bags, Casting Film, Multilayer Film, Plastic Bag, Garbage Bag, Rubbish Bag, etc.)
5. PE Fiber (Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc.)
Suggested ratio: According to the customer's appearances, adjust the amount of additions. The company recommends adding 2% - 5% technology, 5% - 10% special products.
|Plastic Film blowing||Plastic Blow molding||Plastic Injection molding|
|Plastic Extrusion molding||Plastic Wire Drawing|
Q 1: Could the buyers order their needed color of Masterbatch?
A:Yes, you can give a sample to us. We will make the same sample to you to confirm the color.
Q 2: Does the buyer have other ways to get the needed color?
A:Yes, you can just inform us the general international color number (eg. Pantone). We will produce the sample according to the color number.
Q 3: How does the seller make sure what they provide is exactly what the buyer needs?
A:We will make sample first and confirm with the buyer. After confirm the sample with the buyer, we will produce the formal order.
Q 4: Could I get a sample for free?
A:Yes, you can get the sample for free, but should bear the delivery fee.
Q 5: What should the buyer do before using the Masterbatch?
A:You should confirm the percentage of appending proportion. For example, if using for film blowing with PE material, the required percentage is 4%.
Contact us freely as following:
Mr. Michael Zhang